Monday, January 16, 2006

A really big step for me

Today marked a really big day for me. It was the day that I let my friends come and take clothes from me. I don't mean like a couple things either. I mean everything. They had pretty much free rein on anything that they had been coveting. Things like my Enzo shoes, super sweet jean jacket, most of my sweaters, and four pairs of jeans--two of which were Lucky's.

This was all under the auspice that it was on a long loan but I have a feeling that I won't be seeing at least half of it again. Many of you are aware of my extensive collection of clothes and what that means. But for me it makes me feel legit, like I'm serious about this, so serious that I'm giving away some of my most favorite things. And I feel good. I'm really ok about it. I see it as less stuff that I have to pack and clean. A major attitude improvement.

I have officially streamlined my life, well at least I'm closer to being streamlined. Gold Star for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home