Sunday, January 08, 2006

My new address in Zambia

My address for the next few months while I'm in training is as follows

(Name of Trainee)/PCT - Thats pretty self-explanatory I think
PEACE CORPS - The cap's are for dramatic effect
P.O. BOX 21527 - I'm sure its a very large box, in case you were thinking of sending me a solar powered air conditioning unit
Kitwe, Zambia - That's the city I'll be in for training and it is about 125 miles north of the capitol city Lusaka.

So there you have it folks, no excuses now. I expect to hear from at least a quarter of you-- I'll settle for two, parents not included.

Ohh and someone actually said, "Yeah, I heard you were doing the Peace Corps or whatever. Your going to Zambodia right?" Not kidding at all. Zambodia. A little known country right off the coast of Neverland. Idiots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Oh and you can rest assured that you will recieve a letter or two...

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home