Sunday, January 08, 2006

Two weeks

This is getting really serious. I have two weeks. Guess how much stuff I still need to get? If you guessed all of it, your the closest. I ordered my super sweet sleeping bag on Friday so that got me a little closer. When I pick that up I'll grab my sleeping pad and some other misc. stuff making me feel somewhat better. Moose Jaw is 10 percent off which helps me out since I am infact "balling on a budget."

The only reason I am freaking out at all right now is because everything I own is in utter disarray. My space is one mess after another. It doesn't help that I'm constantly not at home because I am working or visiting people. I can't leave a complete mess for my family. A small mess maybe, but this is outside that realm. I'm still looking for pictures to take with me a family and friends and then I actually have to have them printed.

Ahh whoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home